TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS APPLICATION AND/OR WEBSITE
1. THIS AGREEMENT
- 1.1 These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions” comprise the terms and conditions of your use of the BetYou service provided in whatever form on this Application (the “Application”) or this Website (the “Website”) (as the case may be) and through whatever delivery mechanism offered. They constitute your agreement with us and apply to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- 1.3 BetYou is owned by BullorBear Limited, a registered Irish Company, with registered offices at the Digital Exchange, Crane Street, The Digital Hub, Dublin 8. Registered No: 521571. BullorBear is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. BullorBear holds an Intermediary Betting License and a Gambling software License. License Number: 000-035316-R-317224-001.
- 1.4 In these Terms and Conditions, Bullorbear Limited is referred as “BullorBear”, “we”, “us” or “our” and you are referred to as “member”, “you”, “user” or “your”.
- 1.5 These Terms and Conditions come into force immediately upon acceptance by you, indicating that you agree with and accept to be bound by its terms. You are advised to read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Your continued use of the Application and/or Website means that you accept these Terms and Conditions, which form a binding legal agreement between you and BullorBear. If you do not agree to be bound by them, you should exit the Application and/or the Website immediately.
- 1.6 In addition to these Terms and Conditions set out below, additional terms and conditions may govern various promotional and special offers offered to you from time to time. In such circumstances, you will be directed to the additional terms and conditions and you will be required to familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions.
2. AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT
- 2.1 We reserve the right to revise or amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any amendments will be effective immediately on the earlier of (a) its posting on the Application and/or the Website or notifications to you by email or by post. If you disagree with any such revision or amendment, you should cease using the Application and/or the Website immediately. We recommend that you check the Application and/or the Website from time to time to review these Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you.
- 2.2 No customer service operative has the power to amend these Terms and Conditions.
3. ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- 3.1 You are only permitted to open one account. We reserve the right to close any accounts that we consider to be duplicate accounts and void any bets made via such duplicate accounts.
- 3.2 Your account is for a single user only. You are not permitted to share your username and password with any other person.
- 3.3 You are required to enter all mandatory information requested by us. We shall not be liable for incorrect entries, including but not limited to data input error.
- 3.4 You must be over the age of 18 (eighteen) to register and open an account with us, and by doing so, you warrant to us that you are that age or over and that all information that you provide to us is, to the best of your knowledge and belief, accurate and complete and that any future changes to this information will be provided to us in a timely manner. We reserve the right to request proof of age documentation from any customer at any time.
- 3.5 You shall fulfill all commitments made on your account in the course of using the Application and/or the Website and are fully responsible for all communications from your account, and for anyone using your account. You agree that if any other person uses the Application and/or the Website through your account, you shall be bound by such use as if it were your own use, and you shall fully indemnify us in respect of any failure by such third party to fulfill any commitments made by such use.
- 3.6 Every member will choose their confidential login information. For security reasons we recommend members change their login information from time to time. It is your responsibility to keep this information securely, as all transactions where login information is used, will be regarded as valid.
- 3.7 For members using the Application, please note that we will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from mobile phones on which the data is installed, or for any call charges incurred while using the Application. Please note that using the Application outside a Wi-Fi network may result in data charges from mobile network providers. We will not be responsible for any such charges.
- 3.8 You agree that any information provided through your account, including names and email addresses will be accurate, and that you will update that information promptly when it changes. It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal details are current and up to date as failure to do so may result in transactions/payments being incorrect. You acknowledge that if any of the information is inaccurate, we reserve the right to terminate your account, this agreement and the use of the Application and/or the Website.
- 3.9 You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- 3.10 Any Bet Descriptions created by you may be used for promotional or marketing reasons. In this circumstance your name will always be kept confidential and private.
4. MAKING DEPOSITS
- 4.1 You may only participate on the Application and/or the Website if you have sufficient funds in your account. It is your responsibility to maintain sufficient funds in your account. The Application and/or the Website will not allow you to place or accept a bet unless you have sufficient funds in your account.
- 4.2 You may only deposit funds in your account by using one of the available payment methods on the Application and/or the Website.
- 4.3 Please note that minimum deposit amount is €10 and the maximum daily account deposit is €300.
- 4.4 Depending on your chosen payment method, fees may be payable by you as a result of depositing funds in your account and will be treated as an independent charge by the relevant payment provider, for which you will be fully responsible. These payment fees will be made clear to you when depositing and withdrawing funds from your account.
- 4.5 When using your credit card for depositing funds, your funds only clear when we receive an approval and authorisation. Should we not receive any such authorisation, your account will not be credited with these funds.
- 4.6 Should your credit card be lost or stolen you should inform us as well as the bank immediately.
- 4.7 Should any funds be credited to/debited from your account in error, it is your responsibility to notify us without delay. We shall be entitled to reverse any credits and/or recover those sums from you if they have been withdrawn.
- 4.8 Credit balances in your account will not attract any interest payments.
- 4.9 We reserve the right to raise queries regarding the source of any funds placed in your account, as is required by anti-money laundering legislation. We may suspend or terminate any such account where the answers to such queries are unsatisfactory.
- 4.10 You may only make deposits and withdrawals to and from your account for the purpose of using the service available on the Application and/or the Website and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account in the event that we suspect that you are using your account for other means. In such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge a 5% handling fee, to be deducted from the withdrawal to cover our administration time and all bank charges associated with the relevant deposits.
5. INCENTIVES / PROMOTIONAL FUNDS
- 5.1 Any promotional funds gifted by BullorBear shall remain the property of BullorBear unless the following criteria are met. Account must remain active and have at least a balance of €10 in your account before withdrawal can be made.
- 5.2 All Incentive / Promotional Money will be revoked from your account where your account is suspended or dormant.
- 5.3 All Incentive / Promotional Money will be voided if there is any suspicion of collusion to defraud BullorBear.
- 5.4 All Incentive / Promotional Money will be revoked from your account where your account is closed at your request.
6. MAKING WITHDRAWALS
- 6.1 You can make withdrawals from your account up to the minimum required balance of €10 by debit card or credit card (after taking into account all previous wagers) subject to the following conditions:-
- Withdrawal by an Irish issued debit or credit card: each withdrawal must be at least €10 (save in the case of a final withdrawal to close an account) and must be no greater than €15,000. Withdrawals may only be made to the debit or credit card you have registered to your account and deposited funds with. ID confirmation is required for withdrawals to comply with our know your customer (KYC) requirements and age verification requirements.
- 6.2 Withdrawals to credit and debit cards will display as ‘BullorBear Ltd’.
- 6.3 Depending on your chosen payment method, fees may be payable by you as a result of withdrawing funds from your account and will be treated as an independent charge by the relevant payment provider, for which you will be fully responsible.
7. DORMANT ACCOUNTS
- 7.1 For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a “Dormant Account” shall mean any customer account which, for a continuous period of 12 (twelve) months or more, has not either (a) had funds deposited in it; or (b) had funds withdrawn from it; or (c) had a bet placed from it; or (d) had a bet settled from it; or (e) had a bet accepted from it. In respect of such Dormant Accounts, we reserve the right to charge on the last day of each month a processing handling fee of €2.50 per month (or the remaining balance is under €10) which will be deducted in arrears at any time within 10 (ten) working days of the subsequent month together with an annual handling fee of €10 per annum which will be due on 31st December of each calendar year. These charges shall be payable in respect of any Dormant Account until such time as the account becomes active again or has a nil balance.
- 7.2 If your account has been deemed a Dormant Account and your balance has fallen below the €10 threshold or has subsequently been dormant for an additional 12 (twelve) calendar months, your account shall be deemed to be an “Abandoned Account” and closed, and the sum total of cash held in your account at the time of closure will be donated to charity chosen by BullorBear.
- 7.3 Any monetary rewards, incentives or promotional funds which have been given to you will be revoked by BullorBear once the account becomes a Dormant Account (see section 5).
- 7.4 Suspended Accounts will also be placed into the dormant category after 12 months from the date the account was suspended or self-excluded.
8. CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
- 8.1 You have the right to close your account at any time. To close an account you must email us at [email protected] On receipt of your email, we will respond within a reasonable time confirming closure of your account but you will continue to be responsible for all activity on your account until such time as closure of your account has been confirmed to you by us. We will use our reasonable endeavours to close your account within 7 (seven) working days.
- 8.2 Should you decide to close your account, all outstanding bets/liabilities will be paid to the customer that you made the bet with regardless of whether or not the outcome of relevant event has occurred or been determined. The remainder of your outstanding account balance (excluding the initial €10 reward) at the time of closure will then be returned to you.
9. CREATING A BET
- 9.1 The “Bet Card” tab is the central hub of your account. The Bet Card displays all of your live bets, sent bets, pending bets, completed bets and any disputed bets.
- 9.2 You can only bet up to the amount held in your account or such amount as may be permitted from time to time by BullorBear, whichever is the lesser.
- 9.3 Minimum bets (currently €2) and maximum stakes apply, and these will be indicated to you on the Application and/or the Website where relevant.
- 9.4 A bet is created when a member offers a bet to a friend or another member. Once a bet has been offered, members should check carefully to ensure that the input is correct and then press the “Create Bet” button. We can accept no responsibility for the input of incorrect information.
- 9.5 When a bet is sent to a friend it will appear on your bet card as a sent bet. If a friend has sent you the bet, it will appear as a Pending Bet.
- 9.6 A bet becomes a Live Bet when it is accepted by a friend or another member. Funds are deducted from members’ accounts once a bet is created. If odds are offered, the amount deducted will be equal to the amount necessary to cover the entire bet including, for the avoidance of doubt, the entire amount of winnings due to a member under the terms of the relevant bet.
- 9.7 Any bets placed or accepted by you are done solely on the exercise of your own judgment and discretion. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, representation or advice from us in deciding to create or accept a bet. You also acknowledge that by using the Application and/or the Website you may lose money and you accept full responsibility for any such losses. Any such participation is at your sole discretion and risk.
- 9.8 It is each member’s individual responsibility to check their Bet Card once they have placed a bet. The Bet Card will show “Live Bets” (bets members have accepted), “Sent Bets” (bets sent by members to friends or other members), “Pending Bets” (bets sent to a member by another member), “Completed Bets” (bets that have been resolved) and “Disputed Bets” (bets where intervention is required).
- 9.9 By entering into a bet members warrant that (a) they are not prohibited by their terms of employment from entering the bet, or by the rules of any other organisation applicable to them; and (b) they do not know the outcome of the subject matter of the bet.
- 9.10 Members can bet on anything. It is every member’s responsibility to clearly describe the bet, including the date and time of the event. Ambiguous and/or inaccurately described bets will inevitably lead to disputes or bets being declared void. We cannot accept any responsibility for the description of any bets or the sentiment intended to be expressed therein.
- 9.11 If a member changes their mind about a Sent Bet, they can only change their mind and remove the proposed bet before the bet is accepted by another member.
- 9.12 Members have the option of making a bet public or private. A public bet is one that can be seen by all of the members of the BullorBear community as well as your friends. A private bet is one that is seen only by the person to whom you sent the bet to. It is entirely at the discretion and your responsibility as to whether you list a bet as public bet or a private bet.
- 9.14 Payment will be credited to a member’s account once a bet has been settled. Both parties need to agree on who won the bet. Bets are settled by pressing the “I Won” button. The losing member then receives a Push Notification stating the other member has claimed to have won the bet. That member may then confirm that they have lost the bet by pressing the “OK I Agree” button. For the avoidance of doubt BullorBear will charge a 5% commission on the winnings.
- 9.15 Please note that you are solely responsible for accounting for your winnings, if so required by law, for tax purposes or to any other competent or relevant authority.
- 9.16 We reserve the right to declare a bet void if (a) a member, or persons associated with a member unfairly influence the outcome of an event; or (b) a member is in breach of these Terms and Conditions; or (c) the result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity.
10. DISPUTED BETS
- 10.1 Should both parties to the bet press the “I won” button, then the dispute mechanism shall apply.
- 10.2 If the member does not respond to this notification within 7 (seven) working days, then there is an automatic dispute and BullorBear will arbitrate. A commission fee of 5% on the winnings applies to all bets before payment is made (for example, if a member had a bet for €10 with another member and won, then the winning member’s account would be credited with €19.50 (i.e. their €10 plus the losing member’s €10 less our 5% commission). In the case where a clear winner cannot be determined after the arbitration process the funds will be returned to each user less 5% on each users initial stake.
- 10.3 In any dispute, both parties will be encouraged to resolve the issue amicably. All payment will be suspended until the matter is resolved. A period of 7 (seven) working days will apply to allow for the resolution between both parties. If agreement is reached by the relevant members, then the payment will be made to the winner less 5% commission on the winnings. Should agreement not be reached within the 7 (seven) working days period, then we will arbitrate on the matter. In making its decision, we will take into account the transactional log and all of the relevant facts, and decide who has won the bet in a fair and impartial manner. We may decide to award payment to one party or refund payment to both parties. Any decision made by us will be final (see section 10.2). We will use our reasonable endeavours to make its decision within 7 (seven) working days following the commencement of our involvement in the dispute.
- 10.4 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if we suspect (in our sole discretion) that you are engaged in illegal or fraudulent behaviour while using our services, are breaching these Terms and Conditions, are taking unfair advantage over us or other members, or otherwise acting in an unfair manner by exploiting a fault in our software, by collusion or by any other unfair or illegal methods.
- 10.4 We reserve the right to void a bet where there is reason to believe that a bet was placed after the outcome is known.
- 10.5 We reserve the right to cancel or void any bets in our absolute discretion, where in our reasonable opinion, there is a manifest error in the bet in question, or there is technological failure.
- 10.6 Unless a specific reference to the contrary is made in the description of the bet, a bet will be deemed not to have occurred if an event is abandoned, postponed, or cancelled. In such case, the bet will be deemed to be void and all related funds deposited in respect of that bet will be returned to each member’s account. However, bets that have already been resolved at the time of abandonment, postponement or cancellation (such as the first goalscorer) will stand.
- 10.7 If you wish to make a complaint, you may do so by contacting our Customer Services team. Any complaint must be registered with our Customer Services team within 12 (twelve) weeks of the occurrence of the event to which the complaint relates. If your complaint cannot be resolved satisfactorily, then it shall be referred to adjudication by the Independent Betting Arbitration service (IBAS), and such adjudication will be final and binding on you and us. For more information on the IBAS policies and codes of practice, visit http://www.ibas-uk.com/. As a member of IBAS we reserve the right to withhold payment in respect of any event that comes under its investigation for corrupt activity. You are also entitled to refer any complaint or dispute to the Gambling Commission – further details of how to do so may be found at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
11. COLLUSION, CHEATING AND FRAUD
- 11.1 The Application and/or the Website operate as peer to peer events (i.e. you are playing against third parties, rather than against the “house”).
- 11.2 If you suspect that any such third party might be cheating by undertaking one of the following:
- (i) colluding with other third parties; or
- (ii) using unfair external factors or influences;
- (iii) undertaking fraudulent activities to your possible disadvantage and their advantage;
- (iv) use of multiple accounts, you should report such activity to our Customer Services team as soon as reasonably practicable. Such practices are not allowed and we will take all reasonable steps to investigate any such complaints and, where possible, prevent them. We shall not, however, be liable for any form of loss sustained by you as a result of any of the activities outlined above or any other such unlawful activity of any persons using the Application and/or the Website.
- 11.3 We reserve the right to terminate your account, withhold the balance of your account and recover from your account the amount of any affected pay-outs or winnings if:
- (i) you are found or suspected to be participating in any form of collusion or fraudulent practice;
- (ii) we become aware that you have invalidly requested a charge-back or have denied any of the transactions made on your account;
- (iii) you become bankrupt or have equivalent proceedings occurring anywhere in the world; or
- (iv) you have more than one account at any one time; or
- (v) you are found to be in breach of any other terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- 11.4 We will accept no responsibility, and will not be liable for any consequences that are alleged to have occurred through your use or misuse of our services.
12. SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY
- 12.1 If we become aware or suspect that a transaction is suspicious and involves or may involve financial crime or similar activity then we reserve the right to retain the amount of that transaction and any other transaction made by you. In addition, we reserve the right to retain any funds related to that activity and the balance on the accounts in question. We shall be under no obligation to provide you with any reasons for these actions. If the activity and transactions are cleared of any suspicions all retained funds will be made available to you.
- 12.2 Where we suspect that you are participating in any form of collusion, fraudulent practices or money laundering activities, we reserve the right to report such activity to the police, the relevant authorities and regulators, online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions including details of your identity and you agree to cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
- 13.1 You hereby acknowledge and accept that by using our Application and/or the Website there is a risk of losing money. We accept no responsibility, nor shall we be liable for any consequences that are alleged to have occurred through your use or misuse of the Application and/or the Website.
- 13.2 Every member is responsible for the information they provide. We will not enquire into the reasonableness of any bets made, input errors, or losses incurred through misleading, inaccurate or ambiguous bet descriptions.
- 13.3 The Application and/or the Website is provided “as is” and without any express or implied warranty of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with the Application and/or the Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and any other terms (including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose) which, but for these Terms and Condition might have effect in relation to the Application and/or the Website.
- 13.4 In no event will BullorBear (or any of its group companies, officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents) be liable for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation:
- (a) any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential loss or damages whether exemplary or punitive;
- (b) any loss of income;
- (c) any loss of direct or indirect profits;
- (d) any loss of goodwill;
- (e) any loss of data;
- (f) any loss of contracts;
- (g) any loss of use of money;
- (h) any loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption; or
- (i) and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with the Application and/or the Website in any way or in connection with the use , any inability to use or the results of the use of the Application and/or the Website including but not limited to loss or damages due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, mobile handset, tablet, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Application and/or the Website or the downloading of by you of the Application.
- 13.5 Our maximum liability to you for any matter arising out of or in connection with your use of the Application and/or the Website will be limited to the aggregate of the amount legitimately in your account and where approved by the customer representative the return of the amount of the stake of any disputed bet.
- 13.6 You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, agents, employees harmless (and keep us so indemnified or held harmless) brought against us by any third party from any liabilities, costs, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, expenses (including legal costs and expenses) losses or demands whosoever arising, suffered or incurred by us as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any documents incorporated by reference into this agreement or out of your violation of any law or the right of any third party.
- 13.7 We will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer because of any act of God, power failure, trade or labour dispute, act, failure or omission of any government or authority, obstruction or failure of telecommunication services or networks, access delays or access interruption, data non-delivery or data mis-delivery, the unauthorised use of your security access details or any other delay or failure caused by a third party. In such an event we reserve the right to void any bet or cancel or suspend our services arising from such circumstances without incurring any liability. Furthermore, we will not be responsible for the failure of any equipment, wherever located or administered, or whether under our direct control or not, that may prevent the operation of our Application and/or the Website, or prevent you from being able to contact us.
- 13.8 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability which we may have in respect of fraud or death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
- 13.9 You acknowledge that we will hold information with respect to your identity, including, but not limited to your name, address and date of birth. You agree that we rely on this information in entering into this agreement with you, and you accept that we have no liability whatsoever against any inaccuracy or falsehood contained in the information as provided by you.
- 13.10 Unless otherwise stated, we are the owners and authorised users of all intellectual property rights in all materials on the Application and/or the Website, and all its content including, without limitation, any copyright, trademarks, text, photographs, videos, logos, designs, codes, templates, specifications and any modification, improvements, enhancements thereof. These intellectual property rights are protected by the laws of Ireland, international treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. If you breach any of the terms of clauses 12.10 to 12.12 (inclusive), your permission to use the Application and/or the Website shall automatically terminate and you must destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Application and/or the Website.
- 13.11 Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved. All content and materials on the Application and/or the Website are provided for your own personal usage, thus the reproduction, distribution, or commercial exploitation of such content or materials in any manner whatsoever without our express and prior written consent is prohibited. Any other use or reproduction of any such materials without our prior written consent will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- 13.12 It is strictly prohibited to collect any data from us by screen scraping or any other automated or manual collection. It is also prohibited to use any data from the App/website without our prior written permission.
- 13.13 For the avoidance of any doubt, you may use the data available on the Application and/or the Website, only as strictly required for your permitted personal purpose of availing of our service. We reserves the right to take such action as we consider necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice to you, in relation to any unauthorised use of our data, or of the Application and/or the Website.
14. CODE OF CONDUCT
- 14.1 This is an honour based service. Members are expected to behave in an honourable manner in all communication with one another, including but not limited to creating bets, settling bets, and introducing friends. While using the Application and/or the Website, you agree that all the following will be considered to be inappropriate behaviour and may warrant disciplinary action including termination of your account:
- (a) Transmitting or communicating any content which, in our opinion, is offensive, including language that is hurtful, offensive, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, unlawful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- (b) Posting any inappropriate information about yourself or other members.
- (c) Impersonating any person or business, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originates from BullorBear.
- (d) Threatening, harassing or stalking another member.
- (e) Spamming chat
- (f) Participating in any action which, in our opinion, exploits the Application and/or the Website in order to secure unfair advantage over other members.
- (g) Participating in any action which in our opinion, defrauds any other member of the Application and/or the Website.
- (h) Removing, altering or concealing any copyright, trademark, patent or other propriety rights notices of BullorBear contained in the Application and/or the Website. You are also prohibited from the transmission of content that violates or infringes the rights others, including without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights.
- (i) Using any unauthorised programmes that interact with the software in any way for any purpose, including, but not limited to intercepting, emulating, or redirecting any communication, or collecting information or reading memory used by BullorBear.
- (j) Uploading an inappropriate profile picture or photo.
15. SOFTWARE AND LINKS
- 15.1 By using the Application and/or the Website, you are wholly responsible for all internet connection fees, together with all equipment servicing or repair costs necessary to allow you to access the Application and/or the Website.
- 15.2 When using the Application and/or the Website, it may be necessary for us to provide you with our own software and/or that provided by third parties (“Software”). You may be required to enter into end user terms and conditions of use in respect of such Software in order to make use of such Software. The terms upon which you may download and use any such Software will be made available to you at the time of download and must be accepted by you prior to your use of that Software.
- 15.3 Under no circumstances shall you interfere with, copy, modify or reverse engineer any Software provided to you by us and/or any third party or attempt to do so.
- 15.4 The Application and/or the Website contain links to other third party sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content of such third party websites. Use of these links and the external websites are at your own risk. The linked websites are not under our control and therefore we accept no responsibility for the content of such websites. We hereby disclaim all liability with regard to your access to and use of such websites.
- 15.5 No links are permitted to the Application and/or the Website without our prior written permission.
- 16.1 We follow best practice to safeguard your personal information. You accept the inherent security implications of using the internet, and therefore we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information you disclose.
- 16.2 To maintain a high level of security, we may perform random security checks on your account and keep records of transactions and wagers. In the event of a security check, we may require additional documentation and you agree to fully co-operate with us in respect of such requirements. We reserve the right to terminate and/or suspend your registration and/or account and/or withhold payment to you if we do not receive such documentation.
17. RESPONSIBLE BETTING
- 17.1 We operate a responsible betting policy including the following:
- (a) Setting your limits: We will set a maximum daily deposit limit of €300 or €300 from each account. You may decrease your limit in your account settings or by notifying us, but you are not able to increase this limit.
- (b) Self Excluding: If you wish to restrict your gambling, you can do so by following our self-exclusion procedure in your account settings. Alternatively this facility is available by contacting [email protected] On completion of this process, we will close your account and return any outstanding balance to you (less the initial €10 Incentive/reward). Any outstanding bets that have already been placed shall be voided. The money will be transferred to the other members who took the bet. You can close an account or self exclude for a minimum of six months. If you elect to self-exclude, your account may not be opened or utilised during the period of self-exclusion. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that we comply with your self-exclusion, but cannot accept any responsibility for any additional account unless requested at the time of the exclusion or at any subsequent time by the member. During the exclusion period all efforts will be made to exclude you from betting. However you must not attempt to bet with us, and we cannot be responsible or liable for any subsequent consequences or losses (howsoever caused) that you may suffer or incur if you continue gambling through additional accounts where you have altered any of your registration details or you provide misleading, inaccurate or incomplete details or otherwise seek to circumvent the self-exclusion. At the end of the self-exclusion period, you may reactivate your account by contacting us at [email protected] We will not reopen any self-excluded account but, after the expiry of the exclusion period, you may telephone us to open your account. By law, we are required to provide you with a 24 hour cooling off period, during which you may elect to keep the exclusion in place.
- 17.2 If you do not reactivate your account after the 6 month exclusion period your account will have a “Dormant Account” status after a further 6 months (i.e 12 months from date of self-exclusion).
18. RIGHT OF REFUSAL
- 18.1 We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to refuse to register you and/or to suspend and/or terminate your account at any time and/or to refuse to accept any bet or transaction in respect of or in connection with your use of the Application and/or the Website. We shall not be obliged to provide you with any reasons for so doing and shall not be liable to you in any way for any loss or damages that may result from any such action.
- 18.2 We reserve the right to refund to you or withhold any payment of monies from or into your account if there is manipulation of our financial system or suspicion or evidence thereof or a breach or suspected breach of any applicable law, regulation or any of these terms and conditions, in each case without providing any reason.
- 18.3 Use of any account otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or any other abuse of any account is strictly prohibited.
- 18.4 We reserve the right to withdraw your use of any of the Application and/or the Website at any time, subject to fulfilment of any outstanding commitments under these Terms and Conditions.
- 19.1 Persons located outside the Ireland are prohibited from using the Application and/or the Website. This prohibition may be changed by us from time to time with or without notice.
- 19.2 The presentation by us of any betting or gaming propositions or facilities does not constitute an offer or invitation for the use of the Application and/or the Website in any jurisdiction outside Ireland.
- 19.3 It is your responsibility to fully and completely comply with laws concerning betting in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If you live in a country which prohibits betting you must not register with us, or attempt to use our services.
- 19.4 Accessibility of the Website in any jurisdiction outside of Ireland shall not be construed as a representation or warranty with respect to the legality of use of the Application and/or the Website in that jurisdiction. No winnings shall be paid to you in respect of the use of the Application and/or the Website whilst you are located outside Ireland.
- 19.5 We reserve the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Application and/or the Website if we suspect or know that you have been using them whilst located outside of Ireland.
- 20.1 No Waiver: Any failure by us to enforce any provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provision, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. The express waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver or any future obligation to comply with such provision or requirement.
- 20.2 Severability: These Terms and Conditions are severable. If any term or condition is declared invalid unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, that term or condition will to that extent be severed so that the remaining Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 20.3 Assignment: The Agreement is made exclusively between us and you. You shall not be entitled to assign or transfer this Agreement in any way. We are entitled to assign, transfer, charge or otherwise deal in our rights as we see fit.
- 20.4 Third Party Rights: Unless expressly stated, a person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
- 20.6 Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. You irrevocably agree that the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to the Application and/or the Website. However, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that infringement of our intellectual property rights or breach of these terms and conditions is taking place or originating.
22. CHRISTMAS PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS;
- Promotion runs from December 25th to January 5th only. Max Limit of 5 created then accepted Bets per user per day will qualify / Max €5 bonus per day, top up applied to user account within 48hrs of bet being matched BetYou reserves the right to end promotion at any time without notice.