Another casino and sportsbook out of the Rabidi N.V. stable, and licenced in Curacao, Quickwin looks flashy and is everything we have come to expect from the recent charge of new casino/sportsbook additions to the market. Lacking depth, it’s still a good site with lots of options and bonuses.
Quickwin Strengths and Weaknesses
Quickwin has its pros and cons, as follows:
- A love of bonuses and promotions – Get plenty of innovative sports bonuses and promotions here, including reload bonuses.
- Plenty of betting options – There are lots of sports on offer, and a real strength is Esports and virtuals
- Added tournaments and games – Quickwin loves tournament, games and promotions such as the current running Lamborghini promotion
- No horse racing and limited GAA – No horse racing at all is a negative and the GAA offering is bare in the extreme.
- Limited markets – The GAA example rings true across several of the sports. They may be listed, but don’t expect a lot of options when you go there.
- No streaming – There’s limited streaming on Esports, nothing on the real thing.
Quickwin is primarily a casino and Esport/virtual site, so it’s no surprise that the sports offering lacks a bit of depth at the moment.